Clark Handicap - 11/29/13

Started by Vic in Chicago, November 14, 2013, 07:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vic in Chicago

Horseracingnation.com is showing the following for the Clark:

Probable: Mucho Macho Man, Wise Dan

Possible: Game On Dude, Will Take Charge

Plus a few others.

Wow!  Have I missed something?  Anybody know how much of that might be true?

http://www.horseracingnation.com/stakes/Clark_Handicap

Giant Oak - The Pride Of Chicago!

peeptoad

All of it (except I hadn't heard about Wise Dan) is true as far as I know. The filly Wine Princess is also possible, last I read...

Ballerina

Unless they think Wise Dan's shot at HOY is in jeopardy, I can't see them entering him in this race.  But, I'm not wishing against it.
Life is what happens to you when you're making other plans.

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose.

pointgivenfan

I've never seen anything about MMM or Wise Dan being pointed for this.

peeptoad

Thought I read something about MM< but I might be confusing him with another horse (oddly enough). I know he is at GP right now though...

Vic in Chicago

Since I started this thread a few hours ago, horseracingnation.com has removed its two so-called "probables", MMM and Wise Dan.

Still showing the Dude and Will Take Charge as "possibles".
Giant Oak - The Pride Of Chicago!

Dave in TJ Mex

Quote from: Vic in Chicago on November 14, 2013, 11:14:31 AM
Since I started this thread a few hours ago, horseracingnation.com has removed its two so-called "probables", MMM and Wise Dan.

Still showing the Dude and Will Take Charge as "possibles".

Even with the defections, the Clark with the Dude and WTC would be the strongest edition of that race since Giant Oak won the Clark a few years back!    :forruffian:

Islandgirl45

Speaking of Giant Oak, I miss hearing from the guy. Hope he eventually finds his way back to TBC, or perhaps a new home here on TRF. :rhrse:

Dave in TJ Mex

Quote from: Islandgirl45 on November 14, 2013, 02:05:40 PM
Speaking of Giant Oak, I miss hearing from the guy. Hope he eventually finds his way back to TBC, or perhaps a new home here on TRF. :rhrse:

Me too.

He could bring us up to date on his exploits in the breeding shed.

Wonder if, like in his racing career, he is a "slow starter" who "finishes with gusto!"   :celebrate:

Islandgirl45

Quote from: Dave in TJ Mex on November 14, 2013, 06:58:44 PMMe too.

Wonder if, like in his racing career, he is a "slow starter" who "finishes with gusto!"   :celebrate:

(giggles) ... "It is Giant Oak, finishing fast on the outside...coming, charging...Giant Oak was huge..."
;D

Zenyatta

Quote from: Islandgirl45 on November 14, 2013, 07:42:35 PM

(giggles) ... "It is Giant Oak, finishing fast on the outside...coming, charging...Giant Oak was huge..."
;D

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.  I know you're not,  but you should be.   8)

Personal Ensign

I'm glad I had swallowed what I was drinking before I read those two posts *smirk*  :slap:

Islandgirl45

Quote from: Zenyatta on November 14, 2013, 10:09:59 PMYou all should be ashamed of yourselves.  I know you're not,  but you should be.   8)
Whaaa? It was Larry Collmus, I swear! :D

peeptoad

Quote from: Zenyatta on November 14, 2013, 10:09:59 PM
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.  I know you're not,  but you should be.   8)

:lmao:

Ballerina

Quote from: Islandgirl45 on November 14, 2013, 07:42:35 PM

;D

Life is what happens to you when you're making other plans.

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose.

Print
User actions