Breeders' Cup News and Works

Started by Zenyatta, October 25, 2013, 05:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldi

Quote from: jjacks1 on October 29, 2013, 10:28:10 AM
Quote from: Goldi on October 29, 2013, 09:38:21 AM
Posting just because . . . SHINY!  ;D  And a Smarty. And second choice on the ML for the Marathon. INDIAN JONES

Oooh what a gorgeous guy! Thanks for the great pic!

He was flashy, but  light-bodied, almost skinny, as a 3yo. He's 6 now, and all grown up.  :)

The Tin Man

Posting just because . . . SHINY!  ;D  And a Smarty. And second choice on the ML for the Marathon. INDIAN JONES

Great picture Goldi!

Also ... What's the key to getting the pics to post nice and big like yours did? I haven't been able to figure it out yet.  :(

Blue Jeans

Reminder:

NBCSN will show encore telecasts of "30-1" on Thursday, October 31 from 10:30-11:30 p.m. ET/7:30-8:30 PT and again from 1:00 a.m.-2:00 a.m. ET/10-11 p.m. PT.

"Daily Racing Form Presents Breeders' Cup 30-1: Greatest Moments in Breeders' Cup History." The one hour telecast  captures the indelible accomplishments of the horses and individuals who graced the Breeders' Cup with the greatest drama and excitement since the event's inception in 1984.

Hope to see this again!  Thoroughly enjoyed it when first aired Oct. 19th.

A horse doesn't care how much you know, until he knows how much you care. ~Pat Parelli

Horse sense, n.: Stable thinking. ~Author Unknown

Islandgirl45

Quote from: The Tin Man on October 29, 2013, 11:51:21 PM

Great picture Goldi!

Also ... What's the key to getting the pics to post nice and big like yours did? I haven't been able to figure it out yet.  :(
One of the admins advised me to upload pics to an image hosting site like Photobucket, then use the "direct link" code in the choices they provide to paste it in here and "wrap" the code by highlighting it and clicking the "image" button (all the way to the left in the second row of editing options). That worked perfectly for me in my last post.

Goldi

Ron the Greek is out of the Classic with a quarter crack. News broken by Jennie Rees.  Really unfortunate.

jjacks1

Quote from: Goldi on October 31, 2013, 08:36:18 AM
Ron the Greek is out of the Classic with a quarter crack. News broken by Jennie Rees.  Really unfortunate.
:(
Just another sh*tty day in Paradise

Delamont

I was gonna bet him... :(
Somebody bet on the gray!

Goldi

David Grening ‏@DRFGrening 9m
Cleburne out of BC Juvenile with bucked left shin. Romans said horse should be back for all the races in Florida. He still has Medal Count

jjacks1

:(
Just another sh*tty day in Paradise

Zenyatta

After he finished 2nd in his last race, Biancone said he was too easy on Diamond Bachelor.

Today, he worked 4f in :47 and change.Talk about doing a complete 180 in his training.  Oy.

Islandgirl45

Taptowne is a late scratch.

Taptowne Scratched Out of Dirt Mile

http://www.equibase.com/racingnews/article/View.cfm
11/01/2013

Clover Towne Farm homebred Taptowne was scratched out of the Nov. 1 Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile (gr. I) at Santa Anita Park due to a bruised foot. The defection of the 5-year-old gelded son of Tapit  , who is trained by Tim Glyshaw, was the only one for Breeders' Cup runners on the Friday card before the 8 a.m. (PDT) scratch time, according to the Breeders' Cup racing office.
The winner of six of 28 starts was a 15-1 longshot on the Dirt Mile morning line.
Taptowne's scratch was the only development early Nov. 1 as bright sun rose over the San Gabriel Mountains that overlook the Southern California oval....................

Print
User actions