Flanders

Marathon:
Old Time Hockey/Suns Out Guns Out

Flanders

BC Juvenile Turf picks:
Bashart/Giovanni Boldini/Outstrip

Flanders

Dirt Mile:
I would love Hymn Book to win this but my picks are Verrazano/Goldencents/Hymn Book.

jjacks1

Alpha! But then I'm 0 for 2 so wtf do I know?  :lmao:
Just another sh*tty day in Paradise

Flanders

Goldencents ran them off their feet.  Unfortunately, Centralintelligence was injured and was walking to the ambulance.  It looked like a jockey stood coming into the stretch, was probably CI, I couldn't tell.

BaroqueAgain1

I would not have been surprised if there had been some sort of inquiry, because it looked like someone cut in front of Central' going into the backstretch. He had to take up sharply, and perhaps he clipped heels?

jjacks1

No inquiry but damn Goldencents smoked em! WOW!

Anything on Centralintelligence?  :(

jjacks1

Okay have to get one right eventually - Kitten Kaboodle

Flanders

I want Vorda to win because she is a descendant of Lure, 20 years ago, 1993 Mile at Santa Anita, just seems like it should be written in the stars.  :)

But I could see Al Thakhira, Kitten Kaboodle(though since Ramsey acts like a 5yo, I don't want this one to win), Vorda, Cleanor, or My Conquestadory.

BaroqueAgain1

Heard on NBCSN, word from Dr. Bramlage is that Centralintelligence had to be taken off the track in the horse ambulance with swelling in the right front knee. He's being taken back to Ron Ellis' barn for exam. I wonder if he got kicked by the horse that pulled in front of him on the backstretch, because he backed up sharply then.

Lakeway

Quote from: BaroqueAgain1 on November 01, 2013, 03:33:39 PM
Heard on NBCSN, word from Dr. Bramlage is that Centralintelligence had to be taken off the track in the horse ambulance with swelling in the right front knee. He's being taken back to Ron Ellis' barn for exam. I wonder if he got kicked by the horse that pulled in front of him on the backstretch, because he backed up sharply then.

Looked to me like he was checked badly and then dropped back quickly. Love this guy, so any news would be appreciated...

jjacks1

Ken Ramsey does act like a five year old - "he's never riding Bobby's Kitten again!" Geez - THINK it if you want but don't blurt it out to the Press.  :headshake:

Flanders

Quote from: Lakeway on November 01, 2013, 03:50:24 PM
Quote from: BaroqueAgain1 on November 01, 2013, 03:33:39 PM

Looked to me like he was checked badly and then dropped back quickly. Love this guy, so any news would be appreciated...
Condylar fracture

Flanders

The Distaff is so hard for me to pick.  My head tells me Beholder will win.  But my heart wants 3/4 of the field.  ;)

Flanders

Even with the speed bias, I'm going with Princess.

Print
User actions