Breeders' Cup Broadcast Coverage

Started by Zenyatta, October 31, 2013, 08:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjacks1

Oh NO!!!!  :'( What a terrible way to start the day!

NBC will have BC coverage back on at 3:30 ET
Just another sh*tty day in Paradise

BaroqueAgain1

NBCSN had decent coverage, mostly about the actual races and horses. with some human interest stuff about the folks involved.
  NBC, however, made me hit the mute...a lot. When they stooped so low as to have Joan Rivers on, I wanted to throw something at my TV. Bad, bad, bad network.
    :flaming:

jjacks1

I KNOW! How could NBCSN do so well, then NBC do so AWFUL? I mean the Prime Time part was cringe-worthy.  :headshake:

Dusty

Coverage was awful - folks did not know where to go to see it and trust me many Normal folks do not have NBCSN and that is a shame that this big day could not be seen....BLAH
May they run with the wind

Flanders

Quote from: BaroqueAgain1 on November 03, 2013, 05:15:40 PM
  NBCSN had decent coverage, mostly about the actual races and horses. with some human interest stuff about the folks involved.
  NBC, however, made me hit the mute...a lot. When they stooped so low as to have Joan Rivers on, I wanted to throw something at my TV. Bad, bad, bad network.
I had mine muted until the horses came onto the track and that lady stopped having a seizure while she was singing.

Ballerina

Life is what happens to you when you're making other plans.

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose.

Bookman

I'm surprised Drape didn't mention Secret Compass' demise in the headline.

Delamont

Quote from: Flanders on November 03, 2013, 11:13:34 PM
Quote from: BaroqueAgain1 on November 03, 2013, 05:15:40 PM
I had mine muted until the horses came onto the track and that lady stopped having a seizure while she was singing.

Same here.  I endednup watching three venues for coverage, switching back and forth: NBCWhatever, live streaming from the BC site, and TVG.
Somebody bet on the gray!

jjacks1

Quote from: Flanders on November 03, 2013, 11:13:34 PM

:lmao: YES!

Print
User actions