Paynter to WinStar for 2014

Started by jjacks1, October 29, 2013, 01:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjacks1

Just another sh*tty day in Paradise

Man o Taz

Good to hear he'll have a good home after racing.

Wishing him all the best in the Classic.

I hope his performance exceeds all of our expectations.
"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

BlindLucky

He can hang out with Take Charge Indy, Bodemeister, and Gemologist and talk about the '12 Triple Crown trail.

Zenyatta

Eventually, ALL stallions will stand at Winstar. That place must be huge.

Man o Taz

Quote from: Zenyatta on October 29, 2013, 06:37:38 PM
Eventually, ALL stallions will stand at Winstar. That place must be huge.

Now that is funny. I was actually thinking - gee they have a lot of stallions.
"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

BlindLucky

WinStar is having a fan appreciation day on Saturday, 10am to 1pm. Going to stop by on the way to Louisville since I haven't seen the new barn yet. Interested to see the new digs  :)

serenassong

Quote from: BlindLucky on October 30, 2013, 12:52:57 PM
WinStar is having a fan appreciation day on Saturday, 10am to 1pm. Going to stop by on the way to Louisville since I haven't seen the new barn yet. Interested to see the new digs  :)

Hugs to the boys from me. I have enjoyed watching them on the cams. Super Saver is quite the funny horse.  If you can, stop by and see Spots, the teaser stallion- he's freaking adorable!  And, of course, it is required to pay homage to the King of the Barn- Tiznow.  :pony:
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
Mythbusters

Man o Taz

Paynter is making his presence felt...

When we visited there, they explained that he was the one rearing up in their latest ad:

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7r0m/winstar-farm-the-dream

serenassong

Quote from: Man o Taz on October 15, 2014, 09:08:34 AM
Paynter is making his presence felt...

When we visited there, they explained that he was the one rearing up in their latest ad:

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7r0m/winstar-farm-the-dream

Indeed- over at Stablemates- we where trying to figure that out- and did it by process of elimination with markings.
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
Mythbusters

Man o Taz

You all have a sharper eye than I do.  ;D

Print
User actions