Main Menu

Go West Marie ...

Started by The Tin Man, March 14, 2015, 07:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Tin Man

Go West Marie in the 5th race today(March 14th) at Santa Anita ...

Super impressive race which displayed awesome maneuverability and great determination ...

I'd highly recommend watching it on CalRacing ... She's definitely going on my watch list now!

Just felt like sharing it ... and thought it might be interesting to others.  :)

Dusty

Quote from: The Tin Man on March 14, 2015, 07:47:57 PM
Go West Marie in the 5th race today(March 14th) at Santa Anita ...

Super impressive race which displayed awesome maneuverability and great determination ...

I'd highly recommend watching it on CalRacing ... She's definitely going on my watch list now!

Just felt like sharing it ... and thought it might be interesting to others.  :)

Love love love her - she has quite the heart = won despite Gary!
May they run with the wind

Raven

Very nice horse!!
And Dusty,that was the only way any rider could've ridden her.
She was behind horses and he tried to go between horses,then inside,no room . so he took her to the outside and they won. Some other rider might have waited for room,and finish third on the rail!
He knew what she could do!
She is a horse and a half!!!!
Is she a CA bred?
call no man happy till he dies. ~SOLON~

The Tin Man

Quote from: Raven on March 15, 2015, 06:32:19 AM
Very nice horse!!
And Dusty,that was the only way any rider could've ridden her.
She was behind horses and he tried to go between horses,then inside,no room . so he took her to the outside and they won. Some other rider might have waited for room,and finish third on the rail!
He knew what she could do!
She is a horse and a half!!!!
Is she a CA bred?

Yep ... She's a Cal-bred.

And I agree, considering the obstacles that were placed in front of them ..  the persistence and maneuverability of both jockey and horse was outstanding ... as you mentioned, most horses would have ended up 3rd when met with the same thing out obstructions.

Raven

That was the only race that I didn't bet because I couldn't get the free pps from brisket,via anonymous horsplayer portal!  I hope you guys know the site!!!
call no man happy till he dies. ~SOLON~

Print
User actions