ROI Results 10/03 @ BEL_KEE_SAX

Started by Real Quiet, Today at 01:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real Quiet

East Coast or West Coast or somewhere in between Saturday was no cause for celebration.
Four tickets were cashed but only one player showed a profit. In my golden
years I have become more flexible in a fun first contest when I score. Digger had a winner
and Blunny added two but both players fell short of profitability. AEAgain gets the days win
with a place bet on Domain Expansion worth $102.50 and a small profit. Check your scores
in case I made a mistake. See you next week as we head into the stretch.



WIN...      AEAgain...               +$2.50...       R3)  $25 Place  #3 Domain Expansion   $8.20 X 12.5...     $102.50

     
       


Blunny                              -$20.75       Belmont   8 – $  25 Win 5    $2.74 X 12.5...                             $34.25
                                                        SAX  10 -- $ 25 Win  1    $3.60 X 12.5...                                 $45.00

Digger                    -$73.75       R8)   BEL   5 $25 show    $2.10 X 12.5...                                 $26.25


                         
Cal828                               -$100.00
                           
Real Quiet                          -$100.00

Indian Hemp                       -$100.00               

Allydar                                -$100.00

Ruffian                                -$100.00                         
One of these days I will understand "Ruff's Rules". The 12th of Never is that day.