My Own Race Call Of The Citation Handicap

Started by mchorseracecall, December 05, 2013, 09:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mchorseracecall

Since I didn't have the equipment for me to post an audio of my own race calls, here is the text version of my call of the 2013 Citation Handicap, won by Silentio on November 29th:

"And AAAway They Are Off in the Citation Handicap! From the outside, it's Winning Prize is in the lead, behind that we have Bright Thought, and down at the rail is My Best Brother, behind that we have Bio Pro in the white, down at the rail, it's  Big Bane Theory, on the outside is Silentio, in the colors of Goldikova, behind that we have Summer Front is last. Onto the backstretch they go in the Citation Handicap, and upfront is Winning Prize, Corey Nakatani is the leader, leads it by a length to Bright Thought, behind that we have Bio Pro in the white, they are battling for the second spot, and down at the rail it's My Best Brother is fourth, is a length and a half off the leaders, between horses, it's Big Bane Theory, is fifth, and is now two and a half lengths off the leaders, on the outside, it's Silentio, is about three wide, behind that we have Summer Front is last. They get to the top of the lane in the Citation Handicap, and it's still Winning Prize, Corey Nakatani is the leader, leads it by a half length to Bio Pro in the white blinkers, behind that we have Silentio, in the colors of Goldikova, and now Summer Front, starts to make his move now, there goes Summer Front on the outside, behind that we have Silentio, Silentio down at the rail. They turn for home, and it's still Winning Prize is the leader, behind that we have Silentio, and down the center of the track, it's Summer Front. Past the eighth pole they come, and it's Winning Prize, between horses, it's Silentio, Summer Front on the grandstand side, they're gonna hit the wire together, close, almost a dead heat between Silentio and Summer Front, they just hit the wire together, and it's a Photo For Win in the Citation Handicap!"

http://www.drf.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/article_main/photos/Silentio%20a2%2072.jpg

Zenyatta

We need a You Tube video.

mchorseracecall

Sorry Zen, I don't even have an equipment for me to post a video of me calling that race.

Dave in TJ Mex

Quote from: Zenyatta on December 05, 2013, 12:23:33 PM
We need a You Tube video.

Your loyal fan base DEMANDS a you tube video!

Zenyatta

Quote from: mchorseracecall on December 05, 2013, 12:55:28 PM
Sorry Zen, I don't even have an equipment for me to post a video of me calling that race.

You don't have a cell phone?

mchorseracecall

Zen, I do have a cell phone, but that cell phone of mine doesn't have a video and an audio recorder.

Zenyatta

Then it's one very old phone.

mchorseracecall

Quote from: Zenyatta on December 05, 2013, 06:29:03 PM
Then it's one very old phone.

No, let me talk to you about what type of cell phone I am using right now, in the inbox.

Bookman

I've been gone a while, mcracehorsecall, and may have missed some of your posts.

You want to follow your hero, yet in your "call" above, you fail to mention the color of the jockey's cap. How could miss that most important part of a race call?

I find it hard to believe that in the year of our lord, 2014 you have no phone, or a friend with a phone who can record your calls.  I don't believe that you have ever called a race verbally.  If you can't record one and put it on youtube for people to critique, you're either a phony or simply the Walter Mitty of racecallers.

Put up a video!  YOU CAN DO IT!

If you dont, I'll start posting huge CLOWN photos!

mchorseracecall

Quote from: Bookman on December 06, 2013, 03:07:34 PM
I've been gone a while, mcracehorsecall, and may have missed some of your posts.

You want to follow your hero, yet in your "call" above, you fail to mention the color of the jockey's cap. How could miss that most important part of a race call?

I find it hard to believe that in the year of our lord, 2014 you have no phone, or a friend with a phone who can record your calls.  I don't believe that you have ever called a race verbally.  If you can't record one and put it on youtube for people to critique, you're either a phony or simply the Walter Mitty of racecallers.

Put up a video!  YOU CAN DO IT!

If you dont, I'll start posting huge CLOWN photos!

Since I was eleven years old, all of my race calls are done verbally. The type of cell phone that I have is Motorola Tracfone, it doesn't have a video camera and a voice recorder. Last week, I recorded the audio of my race calls of the Citation Handicap, Generous Stakes,  Miesque Stakes, Hollywood Derby, and the Matriarch Stakes in my tape recorder. Below is the picture of the type of tape recorder I use to record my race calls:

http://c.shld.net/rpx/i/s/i/spin/image/spin_prod_ec_158536701?hei=315&wid=315&op_sharpen=1&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0.5,0,0

Bookman, if you want to hear the audio of my race call, we can do this on the phone, just give me your phone number in my inbox, and I can call you.

Zenyatta

This topic is locked. Sorry, guys.

Print
User actions