HollyPark Natives!!!

Started by The Tin Man, November 28, 2013, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Tin Man

This was my buddy today ... A Holly Park Squirrel ...

Love these guys! They're SOOOO darn adorable and so comfortable around people.

So sad that their lives are about to be turned upside down. They've really thrived at HollyPark and they all look awesome like this little guy ...

It's actually a video ... hang tight ... I'm trying to fix it ... It's a MUST see.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dusty

OH - how cute - I know...they are so much at home - and the birds along with the little geckos = NOT TO MENTION US!!! :forruffian:
May they run with the wind

Islandgirl45

Did you say it's a video? I'm only seeing the .jpg. They're cute! We just have gray squirrels where I live.

The Tin Man

Quote from: Islandgirl45 on November 29, 2013, 02:59:56 PM
Did you say it's a video? I'm only seeing the .jpg. They're cute! We just have gray squirrels where I live.

If you know my Facebook, I have it posted there.

If not, I can PM the info to you. Its a MUST see. I'm bummed I can get it on here.  :(

Islandgirl45

Quote from: The Tin Man on November 29, 2013, 04:24:56 PM

If not, I can PM the info to you. Its a MUST see. I'm bummed I can get it on here.  :(

Well, I found your facebook page, but I don't see the video. Do I need to be a "friend" to see it? ;)

The Tin Man

Quote from: Islandgirl45 on November 29, 2013, 07:05:59 PM
Quote from: The Tin Man on November 29, 2013, 04:24:56 PM

Well, I found your facebook page, but I don't see the video. Do I need to be a "friend" to see it? ;)

Hmmmm ... I don't know. Send me a friend request just in case.  :)

Zenyatta

If you put the video on YouTube, you can embed the code here.

Print
User actions