Happy New Year everyone :celebrate:

Raven

Congrats Senator!!
I didn't bet anything today.
I'll do some tomorrow!
Happy New Year!!!
call no man happy till he dies. ~SOLON~

peeptoad

Nice job, Senator (too bad that's Jacobsen horse though!).
Nothing for me either... maybe tomorrow. I'm waiting for a furniture delivery right now (yay!)

Raven

Sat.  1/3
Aqueduct
Race#2.  Cold tri.
#3 Reggie D
#1 Mop Head
#6 Volastic
And exacta box.   1,3,6

peeptoad

Two for today:

01/03/14

GP5: #3 Cliffs of Dover  mild confidence in the pick means one chicken:  :chickendance:
LRL5: #7 Winning Image :chickendance: :chickendance: 2 chickens for one of my favorite mares. She needs to get by the 6 Lady Sabella though!

good luck!

Raven

Quote from: peeptoad on January 03, 2015, 07:31:22 AM
Two for today:

01/03/14

GP5: #3 Cliffs of Dover  mild confidence in the pick means one chicken:  :chickendance:
LRL5: #7 Winning Image :chickendance: :chickendance: 2 chickens for one of my favorite mares. She needs to get by the 6 Lady Sabella though!

good luck!
Its Winning Image"s final race!!   Good luck to that beautiful mare.

BTW my race is reduced to 5 entries, so no three horse exacta box.  Only tri.

peeptoad

Quote from: Raven on January 03, 2015, 08:01:29 AM
Its Winning Image"s final race!!   Good luck to that beautiful mare.

I had no idea... I am going to miss her.  :-[   Been following her since her debut in 2009. Not too surprised since they had planned on retiring her after the Barbara Fritchie last year, but a quarantine at PARX prevented her from shipping to Laurel to race. I think they just kept her in training trying to make a bit more $$ after that.

Go Girl Go!!!

Senator L

If I ever win the lottery, I'm going to name the stable - the Dancing Chicken  :chickendance:
Going to have the silks printed Lenticular :thumbsup:

peeptoad

No dice on the off-track for Winning Image. I actually didn't bet her once I saw the track was sloppy.... the 1/5 chalk prevailed.
Good luck in your new career Winning Image!!!

(and Raven where did you read about her?)

peeptoad

Quote from: Senator L on January 03, 2015, 11:02:45 AM
If I ever win the lottery, I'm going to name the stable - the Dancing Chicken  :chickendance:
Going to have the silks printed Lenticular :thumbsup:

Lol

peeptoad

Cliffs of Dover was 2nd after a slow start at 11/1. He was the only horse to close on the winner who went off at 14/1 first on turf. I'll probably bet Cliffs of Dover back if he goes off at reasonable odds next out, which I doubt (given his start and finish position here he should be bet down next time).

Senator L

If your betting turf at gp lone speed has been winning all day

Senator L

that ended quick

Raven

Quote from: peeptoad on January 03, 2015, 11:32:42 AM
No dice on the off-track for Winning Image. I actually didn't bet her once I saw the track was sloppy.... the 1/5 chalk prevailed.
Good luck in your new career Winning Image!!!

(and Raven where did you read about her?)
Someone on the TBC Facebook page wrote that,and she said the owner is s friend of hers.
She actually said "likely"

peeptoad

Maybe they will give WI another chance on a fast track before retirement...

Anyway, here is my pick for today:

SA8: #1 Shrinking Violet 12/1 ML, 2nd off the layoff getting back to the preferred surface. Only real questions are the ship and the downhill course, but hopefully she can deal with both successfully. Ward is high % shipping in, and Kent has been riding well of late.
:chickendance: :chickendance:

good luck!

Print
User actions