Started by Raven, November 17, 2013, 08:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senator L

Change in plans r11 now going with 9, 10 box good luck

The Tin Man

Quote from: peeptoad on January 12, 2014, 06:36:44 AM
Woohoo- losing again.

Today's pick:

SA7: #4 Golden Production... will bet in some fashion- not sure how just yet. ML of 8/1 or thereabouts is acceptable in this field.

gl

Nice call ... wish I'd have played it ... hope you did!  :)

peeptoad

Quote from: The Tin Man on January 12, 2014, 05:05:13 PM
Nice call ... wish I'd have played it ... hope you did!  :)

Thanks Tin... my standard WPS was in place.  :thumbsup:

Senator L

Great pick  Peeptoad!

The Tin Man

Quote from: peeptoad on January 13, 2014, 04:04:49 AM
Thanks Tin... my standard WPS was in place.  :thumbsup:

I wish I would have followed your directive ... But I'm at least glad you cashed!  :celebrate:

peeptoad

Quote from: Senator L on January 13, 2014, 07:57:26 AM
Great pick  Peeptoad!

Thanks Senator!

peeptoad

Get this one in early today; hopefully not too many scratches:

01/16 GP8: #10 Bares Tripper. Makes the 2nd start for Wes Ward; only major negative is the post. Go baby go!

peeptoad

Went with the wrong longshot

Senator L

Quote from: peeptoad on January 16, 2014, 01:20:26 PM
Went with the wrong longshot

Get em back on the weekend, Peeptoad :chickendance:

Senator L

GP race 8 saturday Jan 18
#2 Spring Up WP if less than 3-1 win only
Good luck

peeptoad

I don't have one pick today that I am real confident in, but here are a few I like:

SA8: The Strub- probably box the 1, 5, and 6. I love Hear the Ghost, but I think Govenor Charlie might beat him here, despite the layoff. Otherwise Ghost is my top pick. Those are both pretty chalky, so I am also using Dice Flavor in the exacta. He's never run on dirt, but he might get enough pace to close into here. Probably can't win, but at or near the 15/1 ML he's good value underneath. I think Shakin It Up is better around one-turn, but who knows since he is so lightly raced. Will let him beat me here, esp. since the price is not what it was last time.

#5 Gov Charlie/ #6 Hear the Ghost
#1 Dice Flavor

FG6: The Col. Bradley- a little hard to get a clear read on this one, since there are a couple cross-entered and may be some scratches, but I like #5 String King quite a bit. He is the picture of consistency and largely been racing at the state-bred level, but he was 2nd to Optimizer in this race last year, is fast enough to fit again this year, and should get a decent stalking trip. I'm a little skeptical of the race that ML fav. Daddy Nose Best comes out of. The track appeared to be playing really fast that day (the 29-1 shot that set the pace in that race hung on for 2nd and ran a new top # along with DNB), and the competition is a bit stiffer here. Plus DNB has been out of the money in every graded turf race so far. He's an OK ML fav. but I like others more here. Will also pace a flier on the 8 Zenji, though there are many unknown factors there. He adds Lasix, has a nice pedigree, and makes the NA debut. If he had a different trainer the ML would be cut in half.

#3 String King
#8 Zenji
#9 Daddy Nose Best

probably box em for the exacta and bet Zenji underneath.
good luck!

Raven

1/18

Aqueduct Race#1
#4  Frazil
call no man happy till he dies. ~SOLON~

Dusty

My internet is BACK! So here is my pick for 1/19

Santa Anita Race 7  #2 Bosserette
May they run with the wind

Raven

Aqueduct Race#2

#2  Jean's Miracle
call no man happy till he dies. ~SOLON~

peeptoad

Dayum. I'm taking some time off to get my mojo back...

Print
User actions