The massively overrated Game On Dude. . ..

Started by Dave in TJ Mex, November 02, 2013, 05:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peeptoad

Hopefully I don't jinx him, but I am expecting a pretty decisive win from 'Dude in the Clark.
He's cutting back to his preferred 9F (and 77% win rate) from 10F (and 45% win rate). Plus, with the exception of outsiders Our Double Play (prefers slop and won't get it) and possibly Jaguar Paw (likely the longest shot on the board) there is no one to go with him early...

Senator L

I dont think its the speed that kills em but its when more than 1 runs with him like in the bc classic

Zenyatta

Game On Dude ran a good Clark, but he got run down by a better horse.  Will Take Charge has turned into a beast.

Vic in Chicago

Quote from: Zenyatta on December 01, 2013, 11:55:21 AM
Game On Dude ran a good Clark, but he got run down by a better horse.  Will Take Charge has turned into a beast.

I fervently hope WTC stays in training next year!
Giant Oak - The Pride Of Chicago!

peeptoad

Me too. He has really turned the corner; Lukas finally has a horse that is tough enough to withstand his shotgun approach, lol (no disrespect to Lukas- I actually like him).

Man o Taz

Quote from: Zenyatta on December 01, 2013, 11:55:21 AM

Indeed. No excuses - although I always think the Churchill surface can be a bit quirky, but I haven't read anything about it being problematic.

Well done by WTC - hope to see him next year.
"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

Print
User actions