Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Cal828

#1
Handicapping / Re: ROI Recap 2026 after 43 weeks
September 28, 2026, 05:15:51 PM
Not last year. This year and it was 94k. I think it was Ocelli that pumped it up running 3rd.
#2
Handicapping / Re: ROI Recap 2026 after 43 weeks
September 28, 2026, 04:07:15 PM
I think the dollar superfecta for the Derby last year paid huge. I want to say it was $94K, but it might have been
$9400. Either way, in your terminology, it would have certainly been a "dream."
#3
Handicapping / Re: ROI Recap 2026 after 43 weeks
September 28, 2026, 11:34:45 AM
Very impressive for sure by the leaders but, was the most money won on $100 wagering days or $200, My guess is $100 as I can't remember any big scores during the Triple Crown; however, my memory isn't what it used to be even though I still play a fairly mean game of Jeopardy.  :lmao:
#4
Handicapping / Re: ROI Contest Saturday 9/26 @ Belmont
September 26, 2026, 07:05:44 AM
Belmont is cancelled. Do we have an alternative or is this a no contest weekend considering the lateness of the hour and possibly some of our players being in the path of this weather phenomenon?
#5
Handicapping / Re: ROI Contest Saturday 9/19 @ PARX
September 19, 2026, 07:54:33 AM
R12

$1 Tri 10//6,8//6,8=$2

$1 Tri 6,8//10//6,8=$2

R13

$1 Super 4//1,2,3,8//1,2,3,8//1,2,3,5,7,8,9=$60

R14

$1 Super 7//2,6,9//2,6,9//2,3,4,5,6,9,10,11=$36
#6
Handicapping / Re: ROI Contest 9/12 @ Woodbine / Churchill
September 12, 2026, 08:38:05 AM
Churchill

R7 $3 P3 5//2,6,7,9//1,4=$24

   50c P3 5//2,6,7,9//1,4=$4

R10 $1 SH5 7//1,2,8//1,2,8//1,2,5,8,9//1,2,5,8,9=$36
    $1 SH5 1,2,8//7//1,2,8//1,2,5,8,9//1,2,5,8,9=$36
#7
R8 $35 Win 6

   $35 Place 2

   $10 Exacta 6//2,3,5=$30
#8
R11 $1 p4 6//1,7,10,12//3,5,7,9/1,4,1=$48

R11 $2 p3 6//7,12//1,5,6,9=$16

R13 $18 W 9

R13 $18 P 1
#9
I've had some pretty low payouts before, but I out did myself with that one. Hopefully, there may be one or two better ones in the dwindling days we have left. Will have to be very good indeed to surmount the Grand Canyon I've dug for myself this year!!!
#10
Sorry RQ. I forgot to say where I am playing so edited and added that (Saratoga).
#11
Saratoga

R9 $32 Win 9

R9 $2 P4 5,9//6//6//1,2,3,4,5,6,8=$28

R10 $20 Win 1
    $20 Place 2
#12
Wow. Looks like I'm going to have to go to the America's Best Racing calculator to figure out the cost of my bets. I managed to screw up my bets for races 8 and 9 and exceeded the betting limit for both races. Unless there is a late scratch my wagers for those two races are doomed.
#13
Don't see my post and I miscalculated my last bet by $2 so I am doing the whole thing over.

R8 $1 Double All//All=$40

R9 $1 P3 All//5,6,8//2,4,7=$45

R10 $6 Tri 6//5,8//5,8=$12
    $1 Tri 5,8//6//5,8=$2

#14
R11 10 cent 1,2,3,4,6,10 Super Box=$36

R12 $2 Tri Box 1,2,6,8=$48

$4 Win 8

R13 1,2,3,8,9 Super Box=$12
#15
Handicapping / Re: ROI Contest Saturday 8/1 @ Saratoga
August 01, 2026, 08:34:58 AM
R6

$2 Double All//1,4,8=$36

$2 Double 3,4,6//1,2,4,6,8=$30

$17 Double 4,6//8