Main Menu

ROI Recap 2026 after 43 weeks

Started by Real Quiet, Today at 09:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real Quiet

With 43 weeks in the books our 2026 year is quickly moving toward the finish line. The Breeders Cup finale is only a few weeks away. Since we got "nor'eastered" out this week I had time to update our
contest. At this time there are two players showing a flat bet profit and it appears to be a dogfight
to the finish for the win. AEAgain is holding the lead with a positive ROI of 11.41% and a profit of $345. Allydar is number two by the narrowest of margins with an ROI of 11.12% and a profit of $481. I'm guessing there are probably 5 or 6 weeks left. Blunny is the only other player losing less than a thousand dollars but is over a thousand behind the top two. In the course of the years we played there
were 9 plus $2000 Saturdays so technically everyone still has a dollar and a dream. Allydar leads the way with 7 wins. Digger and AEAgain have added 6 and Cal has 5. The record is 10 by DonGuido. Good luck to everone as we approach the final turn.
One of these days I will understand "Ruff's Rules". The 12th of Never is that day.

Cal828

Very impressive for sure by the leaders but, was the most money won on $100 wagering days or $200, My guess is $100 as I can't remember any big scores during the Triple Crown; however, my memory isn't what it used to be even though I still play a fairly mean game of Jeopardy.  :lmao:

Real Quiet

I had to check that out Cal. The two biggest hits were on $200 wager days and both were on Belmont Stakes days. One of those days were before you started playing. In 2015 I had a Belmont Park $20 exacta key that paid $374.50 and it was worth $3745.00. In 2019 on Belmont Day Roamin had a $50 exacta box and a $100 win wager on Sir Winston worth $3320. In 2013 Little Watermelon collected $2900 when he hit a $58 win price on his straight $100 bet so that's the best score on a $100 day. My guess is the biggest dollar and a dream score was by Dance Smartly in 2011 who hit a superfecta on the Derby for only a
dollar which paid $1976 (she also added an exacta).
One of these days I will understand "Ruff's Rules". The 12th of Never is that day.

Cal828

I think the dollar superfecta for the Derby last year paid huge. I want to say it was $94K, but it might have been
$9400. Either way, in your terminology, it would have certainly been a "dream."

Cal828

Not last year. This year and it was 94k. I think it was Ocelli that pumped it up running 3rd.

Print
User actions