Started by serenassong, May 30, 2016, 10:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

serenassong

Ty!
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
Mythbusters

Pretense

Paca Paca Farm ‏@PacaPacaFarm 
Rouge Buck(Manhattan Cafe) won the G3 Epsom Cup at Tokyo. Daughter of Ginger Punch now has 2 group wins to her name

ElPrado

About Ziconic... maybe we can talk Del Mar into a 4 mile MSW. Both her sons could run in it.

stark

R Sunday Surprise, Lucky Pulpit-Love The Chase by Not For Love, a full sister to California Chrome, debuts in the 1st at Santa Anita Thursday, June 16

Jockey: Rafael Bejarano
Trainer: Doug F. O'Neill
Owner: Silver State Racing LLC, Godwin, A., Melton, A., Melton, C., Morgan, J. et al.
Breeder: Perry Martin & Steve Coburn

Zenyatta

R Sunday Surprise,  full sister to California Chrome,  makes her bow at Santa Anita Thursday

http://www.paulickreport.com/news/thoroughbred-racing/full-sister-california-chrome-makes-first-start-thursday/:

serenassong

Made You Look will try to get his pic taken on the 18th (More than Ready x Night and Day (Serena's Song)
http://www.equibase.com/static/entry/BEL061816USA-EQB.html#RACE2
Mythbusters

Zenyatta

American Cleopatra, full to AP, had her first work today - 3 for in a sprightly 35.40. Looking forward to seeing this beautiful filly run.

Zenyatta

Bronson, 2 yr old son of Medaglia d'Oro out of the Queen of the Downhill Turf, Cambiocorsa (herself sibling of California Flag), broke his maiden nicely at Monmouth today.

Cambiocorsa is also dam of stakes winners Alexis Tangier, Moulin de Mougin and Schiaparelli, as well as stakes placed Vionnet. It appears she can foal a good colt too :) .

serenassong

Quote from: serenassong on June 15, 2016, 05:54:20 PM
Made You Look will try to get his pic taken on the 18th (More than Ready x Night and Day (Serena's Song)
http://www.equibase.com/static/entry/BEL061816USA-EQB.html#RACE2
Winner! And, the time wasn't so bad. Did best running late.
Mythbusters

serenassong

The last foal of Serena's Song has been working over at Keenland

Track   Date   Course   Distance   Time   Note   Rank
Keeneland   7/30/2016   Dirt   4F   53.00   Breezing   56/57
Keeneland   7/18/2016   Dirt   4F   52.60   Breezing   8/9
Keeneland   7/9/2016   Dirt   5F   1:04.40   Breezing   15/16
Keeneland   7/2/2016   Dirt   4F   50.40   Breezing   39/52
Keeneland   6/25/2016   Dirt   4F   52.20   Breezing   73/77
Keeneland   6/18/2016   Dirt   4F   52.40   Breezing from the gate   53/56

Named Gold Serenade (MDO)

Lady Serena 3/4 to Honor Code is entered in the West Virginia's Senate President's Cup $100K 1M70T
She was third last time out in the Barely Even Stakes

Serena's Cat's 2015 colt has been exported (by War Front and a half to both Lady Serena and Honor Code)
This year, she had a Tapit Colt - a full to Serena's Harmony who sold for 3Mil at Keenland. No works for her as of yet.
Mythbusters

Print
User actions