Is TBC Down Again?

Started by Man o Taz, May 26, 2016, 08:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man o Taz

Have not been able to get access.
"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

Man o Taz

Thanks.
"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

ElPrado

Kurenai told quiet Chris to watch his mouth the other day. Strange, this happened so soon afterwards.

afleetphil

must be down. Haven't been able to access it for 3 or so days.

Man o Taz

Quote from: ElPrado on May 26, 2016, 11:12:55 AM
Kurenai told quiet Chris to watch his mouth the other day. Strange, this happened so soon afterwards.

Well you know QC would never do anything to hurt the site, since he would lose his mouthpiece. :-)

peeptoad

Apparently it wasn't hacked, which is why I deleted my other reply. Some other problem... who knows.

Man o Taz

OK.

I would hope some of their folks there would come here to post. :-)

curtis

Quote from: Man o Taz on May 26, 2016, 01:55:53 PM
Well you know QC would never do anything to hurt the site, since he would lose his mouthpiece. :-)
Never underestimate the power of crazy.😉

Dusty

Problem with the website - Victoria is working on it - hopefully up soon - anyone who wants to sign up here! Let me know your user name and I will approve ASAP = PLEASE let me know - trust me the spammers are hitting us too and I am trying to keep them at bay

May they run with the wind

Raven

Many thanks Dusty!!
call no man happy till he dies. ~SOLON~

Dusty

Just a note - ANYONE who knows of someone who wants to register here - LET ME know so I can expedite approval -

THANKS
May they run with the wind

serenassong

Well, I wandered back over here. I was updating all my GR, Harley and Schramies, and it's still not up. Should be updating within the next 24 hours or so. Think I'm going to go back to posting on both sites like I used to(when time allows). Seems like a lot of spammers hit TBC, don't understand why.
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
Mythbusters

Kennedy

Settling in here as well :)

I don't have as much time to post as I did in years past but I really like the ability to have a casual chat and see what fellow fans are thinking.

afleetphil

It's great to get folks from the other site. Kennedy, I recall you from TBC.

PostTimeMike

Quote from: Kennedy on June 02, 2016, 08:16:37 AM
Settling in here as well :)

I don't have as much time to post as I did in years past but I really like the ability to have a casual chat and see what fellow fans are thinking.

Good form K-Man!! This is my official initial post on this Forum. 8) Sad that TBC is suffering through another hack attack!! I wasn't posting nearly as much as years past, but it was like that old friend you check in on from time to time.

Hopefully there will be others who cross over to this forum and even cooler would be some of the TBC "Blasts from the Past" to join in. Riff Raff - where are you??? ::)

Print
User actions