Top 5 U. S. horses in the World rankings

Started by The Tin Man, June 11, 2015, 11:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Tin Man

Just read an article about the latest World Rankings on Bloodhorse and noticed that the Top 5 ranked U. S. horses are ALL From the SoCal circuit ... in order ...

American Pharoah
Shared Belief
Firing Line
California Chrome
Dortmund

Being that I'm an unabashed SoCal homer ... I think that's very cool ... speaks very well for the ponies who run out here.  :)

The Tin Man

Pharoah is the # 1 ranked horse in the World rankings.

Dusty

WOW!!!! How cool is THAT!
May they run with the wind

Man o Taz

Congrats!
"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

Man o Taz

Quote from: The Tin Man on June 11, 2015, 11:16:35 PM
Just read an article about the latest World Rankings on Bloodhorse and noticed that the Top 5 ranked U. S. horses are ALL From the SoCal circuit ... in order ...

American Pharoah
Shared Belief
Firing Line
California Chrome
Dortmund

Being that I'm an unabashed SoCal homer ... I think that's very cool ... speaks very well for the ponies who run out here.  :)

And 3 of the past 4 years a SoCal based horse has won the Kentucky Derby, and 4 of the past 6 years the Preakness Stakes.

Not bad. 8)
"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

Man o Taz

And he is number one, again? :-D

Print
User actions