2014 Horse Of The Year Candidates

Started by Man o Taz, September 08, 2014, 09:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man o Taz

"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

Man o Taz

"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

peeptoad

Shared Belief worked an easy 6F in prep for the Malibu on SA opening day:

Golden Gate   12/16/2014   All Weather Track   6F   1:15.00   Handily   1/7

edit: I don't actually think he is a strong HOY candidate, but not sure where to post this...

Man o Taz

I think he is. Despite my thinking that the Chrome victory on turf would not sway voters, I have read a number of articles where the writers indicated that they were indeed swayed by that victory. Of course, I think it depends upon Bayern being in the race as well, but it looks like Bayern is done for the year.

http://cs.bloodhorse.com/blogs/keeping-pace/archive/2014/12/16/california-chrome-my-horse-of-the-year-choice.aspx

Man o Taz

Man o Taz

Man o Taz

Print
User actions