November 29, 2014 G2 Remsen

Started by Man o Taz, November 03, 2014, 01:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man o Taz

Nashua winner Blofeld.

I was just watching On Her Majesty's Secret Service in honor of him...

"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

Man o Taz

"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

peeptoad

Yeah, DRF reported that Blofeld would skip the Remsen.

Had no idea there was  2yo out there named Eagle. I must follow that horse... cool name.
Imperia had a recent work at Palm Meadows. I wonder if they ship him up for this. It would be his first dirt start

Man o Taz

I like the name Bodhisattva after that Steely Dan song I would imagine...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZbUaxsB3WQ

Man o Taz

The Remsen field is taking shape:

Classy Class
Combat Diver
Eh Cumpari
Frosted
Keen Ice
Royal Burgh
Ostrolenka
Thirtysevenliveson
The Truth Or Else

Man o Taz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cgDSVDEOxI

Here's the Remsen - for those who did not see it live like me.

Man o Taz

Looks like Frosted is in Cairo Prince's role this year as the runner-up...to a Chad Brown horse...Leave The Light On...

Print
User actions