Stevens and Smith: "The Geritol Jocks"

Started by Goldi, October 26, 2013, 05:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjacks1

Geritol Jocks my ass! Okay maybe Mike Smith but I gotta say - Gary Stevens is doggone hot for his age! I'd do him!  ;D
Maybe I should start a Hot Jocks thread  8)
Just another sh*tty day in Paradise

Islandgirl45

That's a terrific article. I like both guys. Best of luck to them both in the BC!

Zenyatta

Quote from: Islandgirl45 on October 26, 2013, 06:07:56 PM
That's a terrific article. I like both guys. Best of luck to them both in the BC!

I believe we had a thread like that on the old board. The guys contributed Kayla Stra ;)  and of course Chantal.

Seriously though, Mike Smith and Gary Stevens make me feel not-as-bad to be over 50.  It amazes me that their knees are still functioning considering the jarring  and the position in which they sit during races.

Catalina

Quote from: Zenyatta on October 26, 2013, 06:22:22 PM
Quote from: Islandgirl45 on October 26, 2013, 06:07:56 PM

I believe we had a thread like that on the old board. The guys contributed Kayla Stra ;)  and of course Chantal.

Seriously though, Mike Smith and Gary Stevens make me feel not-as-bad to be over 50.  It amazes me that their knees are still functioning considering the jarring  and the position in which they sit during races.

Also liked the article.  As to knees and the position in which they sit during races, they're not really sitting.  They whip forward and back with the horse's motion, from an imaginary axis between their knees.  Maybe somebody else can come up with a better description.

BlindLucky

Poor Gary, he's riding race 6 right now but got kicked in the stomach by his mount (Global View) right before he got a leg up in the paddock. Hope he's ok!

Edit: And of course he wins on Global View. Kicked in the stomach? No problem!

Zenyatta

Quote from: BlindLucky on October 27, 2013, 03:42:03 PM
Poor Gary, he's riding race 6 right now but got kicked in the stomach by his mount (Global View) right before he got a leg up in the paddock. Hope he's ok!

Edit: And of course he wins on Global View. Kicked in the stomach? No problem!

They're amazing athletes aren't they? Tough as nails.

Print
User actions