Red Smith H. G3- AQ 11/16/13

Started by peeptoad, November 16, 2013, 07:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peeptoad

entries:
http://www.equibase.com/static/entry/AQU111613USA-EQB.html#RACE7

I'm liking a number of horses in here, but my top pick is probably Nutello. He's had a short freshening since a poor effort 2nd off the plane, and they are removing the Lasix, which he ran poorly on last time (though imo he primarily ran poorly for another reason).
Would also have to use Hyper in the ex bx, and possibly Sky Blazer and Howe Great. I'm taking a stand against the Tannery since she's coming off a career top under wildly different conditions. I think she prefers softer turf than she will get here. Also a little cool on Imagining, who has repeatedly failed in group company. This is a bit weaker field, but I'm not sure he can go the route on the lead (where he likely will be).

Nutello
Hyper
Sky Blazer/Howe Great

Zenyatta

Dave in TJ Mex needs to run to the local sports book and bet the hacienda on Nutello. Total hunch bet, because of his obsession for Nutella.

peeptoad

Ack. No dice. I was way off...

Dave in TJ Mex

Quote from: Zenyatta on November 16, 2013, 10:51:47 AM
Dave in TJ Mex needs to run to the local sports book and bet the hacienda on Nutello. Total hunch bet, because of his obsession for Nutella.

And you were "off" as well, Zenyatta. 

I haven't had any Nutella for probably 6 weeks.  Saw some in the store last Sunday and passed it up.

Ballerina

A Nutello fix - from Saratoga's Sword Dancer - a most handsome boy.

I, too, was rooting for him today.
Life is what happens to you when you're making other plans.

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose.

Print
User actions