Worst Race Horse Names

Started by jjacks1, October 25, 2013, 12:38:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flanders

Quote from: Zenyatta on November 09, 2013, 01:02:49 PM
I know there are more than enough Kittens, Slews and Tizzes, but what's the deal with spelling "Super" as "Souper?"

Souper Spectacular was the worst.  :tongue:
The owner is the heiress to the Campbell Soup fortune.

Zenyatta

Quote from: Flanders on November 09, 2013, 03:19:07 PM
Quote from: Zenyatta on November 09, 2013, 01:02:49 PM
I know there are more than enough Kittens, Slews and Tizzes, but what's the deal with spelling "Super" as "Souper?"

Souper Spectacular was the worst.  :tongue:
The owner is the heiress to the Campbell Soup fortune.

LOL! Well, that's souper of her to name so many in honor of the family business!   :lmao:

Flanders

I also have to disagree with you and say that Souper Sticky is the worst of the Souper names.

Edit to add:  I know someone posted, that Live Oak had named a horse Souper Sticky and its in the Online Names Book for a 2011 horse.  But when I try to search Equineline, its coming up with nothing.  I wonder if she changed the name?

BaroqueAgain1

Yummy With Butter
(Yucky factor slightly reduced by the fact he was out of the Kris S. mare Sophisticatedbagel)

Raven

Kick'n Butt

Who names these horses?
call no man happy till he dies. ~SOLON~

Blue Jeans

Earlier today, found these ....

I Am Woman

Hear Me Roar

Women's Lib

Dunce 

Scuttlebutt
A horse doesn't care how much you know, until he knows how much you care. ~Pat Parelli

Horse sense, n.: Stable thinking. ~Author Unknown

Flanders

Hip Four Sixtynine.  It just sounds like someone ready to do a sex act.  I understand that horse was actually Hip# 469 in an auction but the Jockey Club dropped the ball on this one.

Zenyatta

Quote from: Flanders on November 24, 2013, 10:31:03 PM
Hip Four Sixtynine.  It just sounds like someone ready to do a sex act.  I understand that horse was actually Hip# 469 in an auction but the Jockey Club dropped the ball on this one.

ROFL! You have a dirty mind, Flanders, dirtier than mine, even. That horse just won over the weekend and the double entendre never entered my mind until your post.   :lmao:

Flanders

Quote from: Zenyatta on November 25, 2013, 11:35:27 PM
Quote from: Flanders on November 24, 2013, 10:31:03 PM

ROFL! You have a dirty mind, Flanders, dirtier than mine, even. That horse just won over the weekend and the double entendre never entered my mind until your post.   :lmao:
;)  I know, I'm sorry.  The stakes win actually reminded me to post this.  I had saw his name before but forgot to post then.

Blue Jeans

Don't forget ....

Stinky Dinky ('91) gelding ... raced 8 years!   :'(
A horse doesn't care how much you know, until he knows how much you care. ~Pat Parelli

Horse sense, n.: Stable thinking. ~Author Unknown

The Tin Man

Quote from: Blue Jeans on November 26, 2013, 06:29:26 AM
Don't forget ....

Just looked him up ...

His daddy was Judge Smells ... who went undefeated, albeit a very short career ... 3-3-0-0 ... including 2 Stakes wins ... one of them being the Grade 3 Hollywood Prevue in 1985. Chris McCarron rode him to that victory.

WarBiscuit

Quote from: Blue Jeans on November 26, 2013, 06:29:26 AM
Don't forget ....

I remember Stinky Dinky !  As I recall,  he was a real hard tryin' son of a gun, and spent much of his
career at Finger Lakes. I wonder if he's still around?

Anyway, here is a lovely name - Whistle Dick.  And I thought Whistle Pig was bad...

WarBiscuit

Flanders

Quote from: WarBiscuit on November 26, 2013, 11:36:52 AM
Anyway, here is a lovely name - Whistle Dick.  And I thought Whistle Pig was bad...
They sell those in Cancun, I saw them.  They are made out of terracotta.

Print
User actions