America's Best Racing - Wise Dan: The Most Interesting Horse In The World

Started by Man o Taz, September 25, 2014, 07:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man o Taz

"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

Senator L

That was a good play on advertising :chickendance: I liked the part
where he said "he once finished in 8th just to see how it feels"

Man o Taz

I love those commercials to begin with and then to do a couple with Wise Dan.

Nothing could be better.
"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

Man o Taz

Man o Taz

I wonder with Cigar passing if Wise Dan might be his heir apparent at the Kentucky Horse Park.

Man o Taz

Print
User actions