Senator L

You have until Feb 1st to join
Good luck

http://stablemates2.winstarfarm.com/fantasyderby/

Dusty

I signed up!
May they run with the wind

peeptoad

Just entered. Here's my stable; not very imaginative, but I'm not real enamored with any of these guys yet:

Cairo Prince   
Commissioner
Gold Hawk   
Havana
Honor Code
Indianapolis
Noble Moon
Shared Belief
Strong Mandate   
Tapiture
Top Billing
Uncle Sigh

Dance With Gable

I see I may have cajoled you into Indianapolis after all .... and are equally unimpressed by Midnight Hawk ...  :thumbsup:

Dusty

I sure hope Shared Belief comes back and romps
May they run with the wind

Senator L

Cairo Prince    
Commissioner    
Exit Stage Left    
General A Rod    
Havana    
Midnight Hawk    
Rise Up    
Shared Belief    
Strong Mandate    
Tanzanite Cat    
Top Billing    
Vicar's in Trouble

good luick

peeptoad

Good luck to everyone in this contest.
On a related note I will not be entering the Road to the Roses (now under new management and called something else) contest this year because it is no longer free and I don't plan on re-opening my closed twinspires account.  :-X

https://www.twinspires.com/1-million-road-derby-showdown

serenassong

Quote from: peeptoad on February 04, 2014, 08:29:50 AM
Good luck to everyone in this contest.
On a related note I will not be entering the Road to the Roses (now under new management and called something else) contest this year because it is no longer free and I don't plan on re-opening my closed twinspires account.  :-X

https://www.twinspires.com/1-million-road-derby-showdown

With the watered down version of this last year, had a feeling that it would be retooled and behind a paywall. Shame, because I know lots of people who really did enjoy it in the earlier versions (me, included).
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
Mythbusters

serenassong

So, getting back to Winstar, how is everyone doing?  Says I am at 317- with $200K, but the first person with this amount is in position 197- perhaps at the early stages they go by when you signed up?
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
Mythbusters

peeptoad

Well, you are far ahead of me... I only have the 50K from Uncle Sigh so far.

Senator L

0 and still counting.
I dont think I took any ny horses fl, cal and midwest

peeptoad

Quote from: Dance With Gable on February 01, 2014, 07:13:33 AM
I see I may have cajoled you into Indianapolis after all .... and are equally unimpressed by Midnight Hawk ...  :thumbsup:

Ha ha. Maybe. I am a little on the fence with this one since he goes in the San Vicente next and may only get one shot at two-turns prior to the Derby. That's a big negative imo.

BTW, what TBC poster are you?

Dance With Gable

Quote from: peeptoad on February 05, 2014, 08:37:37 AM
Ha ha. Maybe. I am a little on the fence with this one since he goes in the San Vicente next and may only get one shot at two-turns prior to the Derby. That's a big negative imo.

BTW, what TBC poster are you?

I'm The Tin Man ... sometimes still am. I'm The Tin Man on my laptop and Dance With Gable on my cellphone.

As far as TBC? I don't post there any more. Not a big fan of rudeness to others. I prefer congenial diatribe and respect towards each other. I'm glad we have that here. Its VERY refreshing.

Catalina

Glad to see you over here!!!

peeptoad

Quote from: Dance With Gable on February 05, 2014, 09:08:01 AM
I'm The Tin Man ... sometimes still am. I'm The Tin Man on my laptop and Dance With Gable on my cellphone.

As far as TBC? I don't post there any more. Not a big fan of rudeness to others. I prefer congenial diatribe and respect towards each other. I'm glad we have that here. Its VERY refreshing.

OK, the fact that you are posting under 2 different names here is what confused me... not used to seeing that unless a person is trolling.
I don't post on TBC much anymore either... for a variety of reasons (the "rudeness" being one of them). Still post occasionally though.

Print
User actions