Del Mar Pacific Classic

Started by stark, July 29, 2016, 10:05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senator L

Quote from: Man o Taz on August 19, 2016, 09:11:29 AM
TVG Pacific Classic Preview From Youtube
https://youtu.be/IlCQFrI0rmI

that was great  :chickendance: Love those California trainers - tell it like it is and have a sense
of humor. Alan Sherman..."when Chrome comes up to her on the outside she is going to go
from Beholder to bewildered" lmao
going to be a great race

peeptoad

In the end I'm simply betting Hoppertunity to show, with a smaller WP bet. Good luck!

stark

Quote from: peeptoad on August 20, 2016, 05:36:37 AM
In the end I'm simply betting Hoppertunity to show, with a smaller WP bet. Good luck!

Agree on the horse, but not the bet.  IF he does run third behind the favorites, the payoff will be only $2.X0.

For a horse that's likable who for most of his adult life has gone off at 3/1 odds or less, TODAY is the day to head to the WIN betting window, 8/1 is worth the larger shot!!!!!

Good luck, safe trip, see ya in the cashiers line!

peeptoad

Alright... at 24/1 right now.  I increased my win bet.  ;)

peeptoad

Aaaand... that's why I had a smaller win bet.  ;)

stark

That's why it's called gamblin.

Just betting the pass line in craps can get a little boring hoping for even money, same goes with blackjack.  Some days you've just got to take a shot at some odds, imho it was a good bet, a losing one, but a good one nonetheless.

The good news is that we'll be invited back to play again tomorrow!!!!

stark

Stevens: "Victor was playing with us. I don't think he let him run. That's kind of scary."

stark

California Chrome earned career-high 113 Beyer crushing Pacific Classic on Sat at Del Mar,
runner-up Beholder 106,
Dortmund 102 in third.

peeptoad

Quote from: stark on August 20, 2016, 06:41:12 PM
That's why it's called gamblin.

Just betting the pass line in craps can get a little boring hoping for even money, same goes with blackjack.  Some days you've just got to take a shot at some odds, imho it was a good bet, a losing one, but a good one nonetheless.

The good news is that we'll be invited back to play again tomorrow!!!!

Oh, I hear you... I take my punishment once in awhile and right back at it... bam.  :thumbsup:

stark

Quote from: peeptoad on August 21, 2016, 10:10:34 AM
Oh, I hear you... I take my punishment once in awhile and right back at it... bam.  :thumbsup:

"My horses fired," Baffert said. "The other horse was too good. He was the better horse. Sometimes you've got to say you got your ass beat."

stark

WOW!!!!

Pick-6 Players......

Of the five perfect Pick Six tickets Saturday, which paid  $104,655.40 each, two were purchased on track here. The base price of one was $16,128, the other was $2

Did they go to Drexel University?

Print
User actions