Winstar Farms - FREE - Kentucky Derby Contest

Started by Senator L, January 27, 2014, 08:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dance With Gable

Quote from: peeptoad on February 05, 2014, 09:20:57 AM
OK, the fact that you are posting under 2 different names here is what confused me... not used to seeing that unless a person is trolling.
I don't post on TBC much anymore either... for a variety of reasons (the "rudeness" being one of them). Still post occasionally though.

Nah ... no trolling here. Actually forgot my password. That's how it started. If my computer signs me out, I may just be Dance With Gable. ;)

I decided to use Dance With Gable because he was always one of my favorites. Great warhorses who ended up giving his life on the track last year. In a way, with my username, he lives on and won't be forgotten. 

Dance With Gable

Quote from: Catalina on February 05, 2014, 09:13:20 AM
Glad to see you over here!!!

Thanks Catalina!

Glad to see you here too!

Been super busy the last few months, but as soon as things slow down a bit hope to have a larger presence.  :)

Catalina

Quote from: Dance With Gable on February 05, 2014, 09:29:58 AM
Thanks Catalina!

Glad to see you here too!

Been super busy the last few months, but as soon as things slow down a bit hope to have a larger presence.  :)

Mainly running in circles here and now and then stopping to bang my head on the closest wall...  But, things finally slowing down here as well. 

Senator L

Exit Stage Left injured - undisclosed,  won't make El Camino :(

Catalina

Per BH, the horse came back injured from this morning's gallop, Hollendorfer doesn't know why or what happened but the horse can't run and will have to have some time off.

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/83277/exit-stage-left-withdrawn-from-el-camino-real

Catalina

Quote from: Catalina on February 08, 2014, 03:39:51 PM
Per BH, the horse came back injured from this morning's gallop, Hollendorfer doesn't know why or what happened but the horse can't run and will have to have some time off.

[
Quote from: Catalina on February 08, 2014, 03:39:51 PM

Downey Profile still has him on the "Worth Watching" list.

Man o Taz

Oh well...shocked I have over a $million since two of my top horses have yet to even race this year.

Now that's funny...

"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

Print
User actions