8) Ami's Flatter
9) Sloane Avenue
10) Tamarkuz
11) Calculator
12) Anchor Down
13) Marking

Man o Taz

Upstart and Calculator

"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

afleetphil

Frosted and Calculator 1 , 2.

Man o Taz

That was my initial choice, but I think Frosted likes two turns. I do not think he is as well suited to 1 turn races. His stablemate Marking I think will finish ahead of him here.
"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

curtis

Wasn't Kobe's Back going to go in here?

BaroqueAgain1

I thought I saw Kobe's Back mentioned as a possible for the Triple Bend. 

curtis

Quote from: BaroqueAgain1 on June 08, 2016, 03:26:03 PM
I thought I saw Kobe's Back mentioned as a possible for the Triple Bend.
That seems like better placement, I've never liked him going a mile.

Summer Bird

Well since they have finally figured out how Noble Bird wants to be ridden, I think he has a great shot of winning.

Dusty

Stanford ElKabeir (yes I know) Sloan Avenue
May they run with the wind

Man o Taz

Nice field.

2 G1 winners
5 multiple graded stakes winners
9 graded stakes winners
2 non-graded stakes winners

peeptoad

I'm liking both Blofeld and Calculator. I might give Calc the edge and I suspect the distance will be perfect for his closing kick if he's good enough. This rendition seems pretty wide open and without some of the star power I'm used to seeing here. Frosted is a nice horse, but I'm not sure he'll dig this set up off the Dubai excursion. I'm not one who buys the "Dubai bounce" theory at all, but Frosted seems like he runs better deeper into the form cycle.

stark

David Grening ‏@DRFGrening  3h3 hours ago
Met Mile field now at 11 with Sloane Avenue (quarter crack per @JeremyNoseda) and El Kabeir (going to Stephen Foster) scratching

stark

Donworth to scratch from Met Mile, per O'Neill

Flanders

Frosted dusted them.

Anchor Down 2nd
Upstart 3rd

ElPrado

He didn't dust them, he smothered them.

Print
User actions