TimeformUS year end (almost) top numbers

Started by peeptoad, November 23, 2016, 05:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peeptoad

... so it's another dead day at the office; there was only one other person at work when I got here and now I think there are 6 of us. Oh the slackers (i.e. upper management in Academia) that I work with.
Anyway, without further ado here are the almost year-end top TF figs for the year in the respective Eclipse categories:
https://timeformusblog.com/2016/11/09/update-top-timeformus-speed-figures-by-eclipse-division-2016-year-to-date/

Overall top 3 (regardless of surface/division):

Arrogate (Travers): 139
Arrogate (Classic): 137.92
California Chrome (Classic): 137.62

3-way tie for 4th:
Frosted (Met Mile): 136
Photo Call (First Lady): 136
Chrome (Awesome Again): 136

curtis

Quote from: peeptoad on November 23, 2016, 05:50:28 AM
... so it's another dead day at the office; there was only one other person at work when I got here and now I think there are 6 of us. Oh the slackers (i.e. upper management in Academia) that I work with.
Anyway, without further ado here are the almost year-end top TF figs for the year in the respective Eclipse categories:
https://timeformusblog.com/2016/11/09/update-top-timeformus-speed-figures-by-eclipse-division-2016-year-to-date/

Overall top 3 (regardless of surface/division):

Arrogate (Travers): 139
Arrogate (Classic): 137.92
California Chrome (Classic): 137.62

3-way tie for 4th:
Frosted (Met Mile): 136
Photo Call (First Lady): 136
Chrome (Awesome Again): 136
Sounds like a lot of my former colleagues at the high school at which I taught.  Subs were in short supply on a day before a holiday or long weekend.  When I taught college it was similar, only there the classes were cancelled.  The worst were night classes on Halloween and this night, the night before Thanksgiving.  One of my three students that showed up on a Thanksgiving eve a few years ago, laughed and told me that when she asked a friend how I was as an instructor, she was told, "He's a good teacher but he never gets sick and never cancels a class."  I remember teaching a class with laryngitis.  I must of looked like a third base coach.  I did get a little too demonstrative once that day and the student asked me to please not yell at her.