Siblings & Progeny of Famous Horses

Started by Zenyatta, October 26, 2013, 11:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

serenassong

Gigahertz Dynaformer x Megahertz  is running tomorrow, tries to break the maiden yet again, although is an AE. Wonder what this one's temperament is like, lol.
http://www.equibase.com/static/entry/CD111313USA-EQB.html#RACE10

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
Mythbusters

Zenyatta

Howie's Tiz, 3 year old full brother to stakes winner Rush Now, is entered in the 5th @ Aqueduct today. Rush Now won last Sunday at Parx. Oh, to have had the 40 to claim him. What a handsome riding horse he would make upon retirement.

I am sure Dave in TJ Mex can recall Rush Now, LOL.

Zenyatta

Here's one I'm curious about, not just because of pedigree,  but because of connections too:
Live For Now, 2 year old half sister to Point Given by Tiznow, will be making her maiden start in HP's 6th on Friday.

She is owned by Casner, trained by Harty, Mike Smith will be on board.

Harty has another filly in the race called Lunch Hour, who is by Medaglia D'oro out of Demoiselle and Ashland winner Sis City.

serenassong

Serene Melody
Your Comment: Street Cry x Serena's Song '10

Date: November 24, 2013
Track: Betfair Hollywood Park
Distance: Four Furlongs
Time: 49:00
Track Condition: Fast
Surface: All Weather Track

Mythbusters

serenassong

Quote from: serenassong on November 25, 2013, 06:27:39 AM
Serene Melody
Your Comment: Street Cry x Serena's Song '10

Date: November 24, 2013
Track: Betfair Hollywood Park
Distance: Four Furlongs
Time: 49:00
Track Condition: Fast
Surface: All Weather Track

Ran yesterday, was third again, but just edged out for the win. On any other day, she would have won.
Mythbusters

Zenyatta

Only In America, 4 year old colt and full brother to Dubai World Cup winner Well Armed, broke his maiden @ Tampa Bay 1/3.

I'm curious to know why Eoin Harty took him to Tampa Bay. He didn't run that well at Oaklawn, so perhaps the change of scenery was exactly what he needed. I do hope he comes west as his older bro did.

Print
User actions