Started by peeptoad, August 09, 2016, 09:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senator L

AP R6 #11 O'Prado Ole wps loved the way he came back in his last  :celebrate:

AP R8 #9 Zipessa wps Jersey Joe will fit this one like a glove  :chickendance:

AP R9 #6 Kasaqui wps Has been running really, really well this year  :rhrse:

Good luck

BaroqueAgain1

Guys, thanks for the suggestions on how to watch the Arlington races. Yes, I could do all or most of what has been suggested. Almost any obstacle can be overcome...if you throw enough money at it.  ;)
Not throwing $$$$ at this time.

Senator L

Quote from: peeptoad on August 13, 2016, 08:27:09 AM
Alright, so Decorated Knight is out. I'm playing #9 Mondialiste WP at 6/1 or better. Win only at 5/1 or less. Exacta box: 6,7,9,11

good luck

Nice picking Peeptoad  :chickendance:

peeptoad

Thanks Senator. Yesterday was a good day. I also hit the exacta in the Bev D and Al's Gal ran 2nd at 20/1. Rock and roll.
Kasaqui ran well and beefed up the exacta payout. Hope you played him.  :thumbsup:

Raven

Congrats Peeps!!
call no man happy till he dies. ~SOLON~

Senator L

Quote from: Senator L on August 13, 2016, 08:31:46 AM
AP R6 #11 O'Prado Ole wps loved the way he came back in his last  :celebrate:

AP R8 #9 Zipessa wps Jersey Joe will fit this one like a glove  :chickendance:

AP R9 #6 Kasaqui wps Has been running really, really well this year  :rhrse:

Good luck

ended up a little up but should have had the Million superfecta. Bet very early because I was going out
thinking I could change when I got back. We had a power outage and I couldn't get my computer to work.
So I went to the otb and watched my balance and hoped for the best. Get em next time

peeptoad

Thanks, Raven.

That's a bummer, Senator! I've had plenty of those days too...  :banghead: instead of  :thumbsup: :chickendance:

What can you do?... 

peeptoad

Mondialiste 97 BSF

Sea Calisi  95 BSF

Senator L

Never pay much attention to turf Beyers I've always gone by the race times

For what it's worth: Wimborne Farm's Kasaqui fell just short of becoming the first Grade III Arlington Handicap winner to use the local prep as a step to a Million victory. Ridden by Robby Albarado for trainer Ignacio Correas, IV, the 6-year old son of Lasting Approval settled inside in midpack, encountered traffic nearing the top of the stretch, and stayed on well to earn his first career Grade I placing.

"I liked my trip until the three-eighths pole," Albarado said. "I needed to get out a jump and a half earlier and I would have won."

Catalina

Quote from: peeptoad on August 14, 2016, 08:05:55 AM
Thanks, Raven.

That's a bummer, Senator! I've had plenty of those days too...  :banghead: instead of  :thumbsup: :chickendance:

What can you do?...

Now, that IS aggravating!

Man o Taz

And Beach Patrol and Deauville flattered the Belmont Derby. Interesting Deauville probably would have taken the Secretariat Stakes but he stepped up in class.
"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

Print
User actions