First Crop Sires of 2016

Started by Zenyatta, June 05, 2016, 01:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenyatta

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/thoroughbred-breeding/sire-lists/first-crop

Empire Way, whose connections had such high hopes for, never did much as a racehorse but he does have a G2 placing. He is a full brother to Royal Delta. I think he will blow away his stud fee in twrns of his ROI. Eventually, he nay wind up in Kentucky. This may be premature, but I do believe he will make a very good sire.

Creative Cause we already know is part of a good family, with Giant's Causeway on top and a G1 winning mare, who also foaled Destin, on the bottom.

Union Rags will do well with precocious offspring but I have my doubts with Gemologist.

Flanders

Astrology is going well for an A. P. Indy stallion.  I usually expect their foals to do better as they get older but with 4/6 winners/starters he is looking good and a bargain.

Zenyatta

Quote from: Flanders on June 05, 2016, 02:38:56 PM
Astrology is going well for an A. P. Indy stallion.  I usually expect their foals to do better as they get older but with 4/6 winners/starters he is looking good and a bargain.

He really is a bargain. Shackleford is doing quite well too, with 3 winners so far.

Zenyatta

Bode's  Dream, Bodemeister's first winner, is now his first stakes winner. I think he'll become a good sire. We could have 2 Empire Maker stallions making their mark with their first crop.

Print
User actions