JOEY & TUFFY

Started by Ballerina, October 31, 2013, 05:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ballerina

Halloween costume contest - Joey as BIG RED and Tuffy as RACHEL ALEXANDRA   And she is intent on getting past her male competition.

Life is what happens to you when you're making other plans.

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose.

serenassong

How cute, and only us over here would notice that the silks are correct  :)
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
Mythbusters

Ballerina

Tuffy in the ring today with Tammy - her breeder.  No bad events, she behaved 90%, showed OK.  Judge did not use her.  But, gee, she's a pretty girl

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose.

jjacks1

She's gorgeous! And those costumes are adorable!  :)
Just another sh*tty day in Paradise

GotaDunQH

I agree.....gorgeous dogs!
Jennifer
"My kingdom for a horse."

Dave in TJ Mex

Quote from: Ballerina on October 31, 2013, 05:05:58 AM
Halloween costume contest - Joey as BIG RED and Tuffy as RACHEL ALEXANDRA   And she is intent on getting past her male competition.

Yes, but "Joey" (as Big Red) is just looking at "Rachel" like, "don't you know who I am?"

Ballerina

Quote from: Dave in TJ Mex on November 16, 2013, 01:58:22 PM
Yes, but "Joey" (as Big Red) is just looking at "Rachel" like, "don't you know who I am?"

It don't impress her much.  Once they were out of the ring, she ripped his hat off his head.  What a
b!tch!

Flanders

Quote from: Ballerina on November 16, 2013, 06:18:51 PM
Quote from: Dave in TJ Mex on November 16, 2013, 01:58:22 PM

It don't impress her much.  Once they were out of the ring, she ripped his hat off his head.  What a
b!tch!
hahaha.  I love that you share your pictures and stories with us.  :)

Print
User actions