Pharoah Confirmed For Travers. What are You're Picks

Started by afleetphil, August 23, 2015, 11:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

afleetphil

1./ American Pharoah
2./ Texas Red
3./ Frosted

Man o Taz

Well, if Upstart and Madefromlucky stay my picks are American Pharoah, Frosted, Upstart, Madefromlucky, Texas Red...

If they leave then its AP, Frosted and Texas Red...
"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

Senator L

American Pharoah,
Texas Red
and the one Johny V is riding  :chickendance:

Man o Taz

Quote from: Man o Taz on August 24, 2015, 07:05:02 AM
Well, if Upstart and Madefromlucky stay my picks are American Pharoah, Frosted, Upstart, Madefromlucky, Texas Red...

I forgot about Smart Transition. He fired a nice bullet prepping for the Travers. I really liked his win in the Curlin.
"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

Man o Taz

Quote from: Man o Taz on August 24, 2015, 07:05:02 AM

Well - if I had only included Keen Ice to win...I would have had it lol

Print
User actions