Main Menu

DRF Plans

Started by Senator L, June 22, 2015, 07:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Senator L

anyone using? Any suggestions on best plans?
I usually buy the forms on the weekend so don't get the digital edition
so it seems dumb to do both. Also if you buy the plans do you print it out?
Can you access from different computers.
thanks for the help

Raven

I buy the 10 card package for 27.95
And yes I print it. The ink is kind of expensive.  So it coast me about 5 to 5.50 a card,all together.
call no man happy till he dies. ~SOLON~

peeptoad

Yes, you can use it from multiple computers... you just need to log on to the site your info will show from anywhere.
I buy the quarterly plan (I think the same as raven) that comes with 10 pp cards. That's enough to keep me going without breaking the bank. Plus I also buy BRIS pps occasionally since they don't seem to be available for free anywhere now.

I don't print anything out, unless I print the random pp if I am actually going to the track.

Senator L

Neither one of you gets the Formulator? I heard that is suppose to be good?
Also if you buy these you get the news and that for free - how long?
Thanks again for your help

peeptoad

I use the formulator pps when they are free (race of the day), but I don't normally purchase them. They are good; my decade-old Macintosh just doesn't "like" them very much, lol. For one thing Formulator gives you lifetime pps per horse in the field (PDF version only goes 10-12 races back).

The quarterly DRF plan lasts for 3 months. You get access to all the plus articles, plus a few other things (like the info on the entries pages for tracks). If you don't renew it it expires pretty much to the day (3 months after the purchase date). Plus you get 10 pp cards with that.
You can pay for a whole year of DRF in advance... it might be more cost effective that way.

Senator L

Thanks for your help guys.
I went with the 10 formulator for $47
So each time I click on the card it isn't charging me again
and again - correct :chickendance:

Raven

Correct!
call no man happy till he dies. ~SOLON~

Print
User actions