Waiting For News on .....

Started by jjacks1, October 25, 2013, 12:10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjacks1

:'(
Just another sh*tty day in Paradise

Catalina

Quote from: Catalina on November 02, 2013, 11:02:52 AM
Centralinteligence who got pulled up in the Dirt Mile.  Supposedly (not seen where info from) reported on Friday 11/1 as not life-threatening, but today reported in Paulick Report as fracture of lower cannon bone near fetlock, which does sound potentially life-threatening to me, especially for a gelding.

Scheduled for surgery tomorrow. 

Lakeway

Quote from: Catalina on November 02, 2013, 01:29:15 PM
Quote from: Catalina on November 02, 2013, 11:02:52 AM
Centralinteligence who got pulled up in the Dirt Mile.  Supposedly (not seen where info from) reported on Friday 11/1 as not life-threatening, but today reported in Paulick Report as fracture of lower cannon bone near fetlock, which does sound potentially life-threatening to me, especially for a gelding.

Scheduled for surgery tomorrow.

Thanks for the news and prayers for his surgery and an uneventful recovery...
ETA: Any news on how his surgery went would be appreciated...

jjacks1

I heard surgery went well and he is recovering!   :thumbsup:
Just another sh*tty day in Paradise

Catalina

Excellent news!  Wishing Centralinteligence an uneventful and speedy recovery.

Catalina

BaroqueAgain1

...TBC.
  When I tried to open a tab for Thoroughbred Champions, I got shuttled here, to TRF. Is the TBC site down again?
  (Sorry about posting this question here, but it does sort of come under the heading of "Waiting For News on .....")

Catalina

Quote from: BaroqueAgain1 on November 22, 2013, 10:57:26 AM
   ...TBC.
  When I tried to open a tab for Thoroughbred Champions, I got shuttled here, to TRF. Is the TBC site down again?
  (Sorry about posting this question here, but it does sort of come under the heading of "Waiting For News on .....")

It seems to be working now.

BaroqueAgain1

Yeah, sorry about being such a Chicken Little. Probably was just a little maintenance going on.

Catalina

No need to apologize, we probably all jump at shadows these days.  Every time the forum seems very slow, etc.

serenassong

Gilligan ran 5th at BHP on the 3th- was claimed, and now the chart has no mention of it(was there earlier) so I'm assuming the claim was voided?  Hoping he did not get hurt, any news welcome.
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
Mythbusters

serenassong

Quote from: serenassong on December 02, 2013, 04:55:29 AM
Gilligan ran 5th at BHP on the 3th- was claimed, and now the chart has no mention of it(was there earlier) so I'm assuming the claim was voided?  Hoping he did not get hurt, any news welcome.
On CHRB vet list as being unsound- claim voided.
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
Mythbusters

The Tin Man

In the 1st race at HollyPark today ... Rocky Barboa fell and Bob Consultation fell over him ...

It looked pretty bad as they both went down hard. I know they both got back up, but don't know if they were limping or seriously hurt.

Chart say Rocky broke down and was vanned off. It doesn't say anything about Bob.

I've been a following Rocky closely since his debut race. He, to me, just appeared to trip and lose his footing ... not break down. I hope they're both still with. Us.

Any updates on them would be appreciated. Fingers crossed!

The Tin Man

Just checked on Twitter ...

They're tweeting that Rocky is dead and Bob Consultation is fine.

Damn it!!!  :(

Rocky was gorgeous ... you can find my pic of him on PedigreeQuery. Poor Guy.

Catalina

I'm so sorry, TTM.  He sure was a grand looking boy.  Condolences to all his fans and connections. 

Print
User actions