The loves of my life

Started by jjacks1, October 28, 2013, 10:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjacks1

I'll start this one off with a pic of the love of my life, Waffle. He's a 3 year old Belgian Malinois we rescued.

A rare shot of Waffle in his natural habitat

The real boss of the house, my cat Socrates

As you can see the life at chez Jackson is non-stop excitement

Just another sh*tty day in Paradise

Personal Ensign

My coworker as a kitten names Waffles!! She also has two English Mastiff's one is a 4 year old female and the other is a 9 month old male still growing into himself and being trained as a service dog for herself.

BaroqueAgain1

I love the shot of Socrates sitting in the pot...cats love their containers, don't they? And it's sweet to see your big dog and little cat curled up on the couch together.
  It appears Socrates is colored like a Sealpoint Siamese, but there is something about his heart-shaped face...is he a Tonkinese?  :D

jjacks1

OMG I LOVE Mastiffs! One of my friends used to breed them and they are magnificent!

There might be a bit of Tonkinese in Socks, I'm not sure. Kind of a funny story - when I was 18 I got my first Siamese, she grew up and I got a male and bred them. I sold a litter of kittens to a local pet shop - I'm still friends with the owner all these years later - and he kept one and kept on breeding them so somewhere down the line Socks' great-great-great-grandma was my old girl, Sen. I know one of Socks brothers also had white feet like a snowshoe so who knows?
I need to get out my camera, the phone cam doesn't do him justice and he's gotten SO big! And he's SUCH a diva!  ;D

GotaDunQH

Thanks fo sharing!  Looks like your dog and mine are on the same wave length when it comes to lounging!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Jennifer
"My kingdom for a horse."

jjacks1

Quote from: GotaDunQH on October 31, 2013, 12:59:54 PM
Thanks fo sharing!  Looks like your dog and mine are on the same wave length when it comes to lounging!

LMAO! Yes it does! I love Rotti's! One of my GF in Indiana used to raise them and I showed a few of them for her. They were great dogs!  :hug:

Catalina

Do not disturb - couch potatoes at work!  I love how they peacefully snooze on their sofa. 

Dave in TJ Mex

Cute pets!

Print
User actions