Nonios

Started by peeptoad, June 12, 2014, 06:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peeptoad

I'll try one more time since I know TTM has had some communication with Hollendorfer's stable in the past.

Does anyone know happened to this horse? He hasn't run since I think December of 2012 and has had no works since the native Diver, which I believe was his last race. I have seen nothing announcing he is retired. Just hoping he is still alive somewhere...

serenassong

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
Mythbusters

peeptoad

Excellent, I must have missed the retirement announcement if there was one. Thanks for the info, ss. Nonios was a real beauty and a pretty good runner. We never got to see his best on the track I believe and I hope he has a good stud career.

serenassong

Quote from: peeptoad on June 12, 2014, 09:52:44 AM
Excellent, I must have missed the retirement announcement if there was one. Thanks for the info, ss. Nonios was a real beauty and a pretty good runner. We never got to see his best on the track I believe and I hope he has a good stud career.

No problem, my pleasure. When I first read this, I was thinking that I heard something about him going to stud, but just couldn't remember where. Hoping he does well, also.
Mythbusters

The Tin Man

Dan had told me a while back that he was retired .... but I hadn't heard about his going to stud.

Glad to hear that. Thanks for the info Serena!

serenassong

No problem  :)
Mythbusters

Print
User actions