Honor Code/Top Billing/Cairo Prince

Started by Man o Taz, June 10, 2014, 01:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man o Taz

I had hoped to speak to Mr. McGaughey this weekend about Honor Code, Top Billing and Mr. Speaker, but I did not have a chance.

Has anyone heard anything?

And I also wonder about Cairo Prince.
"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

serenassong

Saw on HC's FB page yesterday that he is jogging again at a training center. Not sure if he is back with Shug yet- he did his rehab/layup at Winstar and I was able to watch him on the cams. Stunningly beautiful horse he is- you would never know that he had a setback. They could indeed be jogging him at Winstar, and when able to work more- moves back with Shug. I follow him, and if you hear anything more, please let me know!  If you FB- you can join his page. They are letting the horse dictate the next move, and will go as fast or as slow as he wants to.
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
Mythbusters

Man o Taz

Great.

Thanks.
"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

serenassong

HC is still at Winstar- he was under tack with a rider on board walking the shedrow. Not sure if he went out and jogged on the track.
Mythbusters

Flanders

Mr. Speaker is working consistently.  He finished 5th on May 26th.  He is not nominated to either of the Turf Stakes races for 3yos at Belmont (the ungraded Manila or the G1 Belmont Derby).  Perhaps they are waiting for Saratoga?

serenassong

Quote from: Flanders on June 21, 2014, 05:59:19 PM
Mr. Speaker is working consistently.  He finished 5th on May 26th.  He is not nominated to either of the Turf Stakes races for 3yos at Belmont (the ungraded Manila or the G1 Belmont Derby).  Perhaps they are waiting for Saratoga?

Could very well be the case. Saw that Wise Dan will ship up to The Spa on July 12th to start his comeback.

Saw Honor Code this morning walking the shedrow.  Looking good- and he just moves so different than the other horses in comparison- but could be my love for him clouding my vision. I'm thinking if all goes well, he will show up at The Spa as well for his first start back.
Mythbusters

Flanders

Quote from: Flanders on June 21, 2014, 05:59:19 PM
He is in the Belmont Derby.

Print
User actions