Raven

Quote from: Raven on June 03, 2018, 12:44:22 PM
One more at Belmont
Race 8
#4 Hoffenheim
He got second @10/1
call no man happy till he dies. ~SOLON~

peeptoad

I may play the tote on some of these guys- looks like no rain and 80 degrees at Belmont. Should be a great day of racing:

BEL6: #3 Pocket Change 10/1 ML
BEL8: #6 Cambodia 10/1 ML
BEL9: #10 Bee Jersey 5/1 ML
BEL10: #2 One Go All Go 12/1 ML, may box for exacta with Sadler's Joy and Hi happy and/or Beach Patrol

not sure about the Belmont yet... good luck!  :chickendance:

Senator L

I had Onegoallgo to. I thought he would wire the field!!! He's in the two hole and the jockey didn't
even hustle him for position. He did nothing with him the whole race - just sat on him  :slap: me for betting
Chris Landeros

Dusty

Quote from: Senator L on June 10, 2018, 08:50:42 AM
I had Onegoallgo to. I thought he would wire the field!!! He's in the two hole and the jockey didn't
even hustle him for position. He did nothing with him the whole race - just sat on him  :slap: me for betting
Chris Landeros

I had him too - ditto on the jock
May they run with the wind

peeptoad

Yep, same feeling here.... he was never better than midpack. Real head scratcher, and he had run well under the same conditions previously too.

Senator L

Funny thing is look who liked my tweet:

Michael Illies
@Senator_L
Jun 9
Nothing worse than betting a horse you think is going to wire the field has the inside post and the jockey has taken too many Valium and slowly shuffles back the whole race Chris Landeros #onegoallgo

Follow Follow @ChrisLanderos01
User actions

chris landeros

@ChrisLanderos01
Horse racing jockey born in california riding in ky spring/summer/fall and gulfstream Park in winter! sponsored by Pruvit #keytones

Dusty

Quote from: Senator L on June 11, 2018, 06:53:07 PM
Funny thing is look who liked my tweet:

Michael Illies
@Senator_L
Jun 9
Nothing worse than betting a horse you think is going to wire the field has the inside post and the jockey has taken too many Valium and slowly shuffles back the whole race Chris Landeros #onegoallgo

Follow Follow @ChrisLanderos01
User actions

chris landeros

@ChrisLanderos01
Horse racing jockey born in california riding in ky spring/summer/fall and gulfstream Park in winter! sponsored by Pruvit #keytones

WOW
May they run with the wind

peeptoad

Nice, Senator

Raven

Belmont
Race#3
#7. Special Divident

Raven

Finished fourth in a five horse field       

Senator L

Royal Ascot Tuesday R1 wp on #2 Beat the Bank and #12 Suedois I find you get
really good prices and if you bet place it still pays if the horse shows  :chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance:

R3 wp BUCCHERO (USA) his coat looks fantastic - I think he's going to run HUGE

peeptoad

Agree on Bucchero...I saw a pic of him over there and he looks fantastic. I've got WP on him as well. Haven't been following Suedois enough since his score at KEE last year.

Senator L

:chickendance:Good price on him :chickendance:also going to take the 11 too

peeptoad

Blue Point wins, think Battash  was 2nd, Lady Aurelia nowhere. Not sure where Bucchero finished. The stream I have on is pretty feeble, lol.

edit: Mabs was 3rd. Nice pick Senator

Senator L

he finished 4th or 5th ran well. Flattened out in the end. I finally got the racing channel
You get 4 racing channels for 30 a month :chickendance:

Print
User actions