Main Menu

Catholic Boy

Started by Senator L, July 09, 2018, 06:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peeptoad

Quote from: curtis on July 11, 2018, 09:10:15 AM
So you're the reason he went from 6-1 to 5/2!😉 I wasn't going to take anything under 4-1 on him. I would have been tempted at 7/2. We all have our limits.

Yes, me and my low-roller hammering... ;) Incidentally, I hate it when the odds drop like that after the gates have opened. Seems like that happens more and more these days with all the ADWs, etc.

peeptoad

Also, I just read that King Zachary will go in the Indiana Derby next, but Romans upset the last TC winner in the Travers, so that one might get a shot if he runs well next out.
Draft Pick is the other I was thinking of, but couldn't recall his name. He beat Solomini last time (big deal?) but he's going in the Los Al Derby. Can't imagine Eurton starting two, but regarding DP:

Quote"He might be getting on a plane soon enough, but we really liked the extra distance (of the 1 1/8-mile Los Alamitos Derby) for him."

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/228502/draft-pick-looks-to-extend-win-streak-in-los-al-derby

Raven

Quote from: peeptoad on July 12, 2018, 05:01:16 AM
Yes, me and my low-roller hammering... ;) Incidentally, I hate it when the odds drop like that after the gates have opened. Seems like that happens more and more these days with all the ADWs, etc.
I hate that too. 5/1  on the brake,  5/2 when they reach the top of the stretch, I didn't know if  I should  be happy or mad
That happens a lot to the horses that I bet
call no man happy till he dies. ~SOLON~

peeptoad

Well, not sure about King Zachary for the Travers after yesterday... Trigger Warning looks pretty good if they point him for the King's Bishop though.

Raven

Vino Rosso,is he pointing to the Travers?
How about Good Magic.   those are the two that i had in the Derby
call no man happy till he dies. ~SOLON~

peeptoad

Also maybe Hofburg if he runs well in the Curlin S.

Print
User actions