Author Topic: Tribute To Sham  (Read 63 times)

Offline Man o Taz

• Global Moderator
  • Horse of the Year
    • View Profile
Tribute To Sham
« on: May 25, 2018, 11:26:38 AM »
One of my favorite horses of all time is Sham. I have read more books on him than Secretariat. I just love this horse. I love Big Red too, but I will always love the little horse that could...

"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

Offline Man o Taz

• Global Moderator
  • Horse of the Year
    • View Profile
Re: Tribute To Sham
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 11:28:20 AM »

I believe I got to eat dinner with Angel Cordero, Pat Day and Laffit Pincay, Jr. at the Legends event.

"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.

Offline Man o Taz

• Global Moderator
  • Horse of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 11:30:21 AM »

Offline Man o Taz

• Global Moderator
  • Horse of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 11:33:02 AM »
Santa Anita Derby

Offline Man o Taz

• Global Moderator
  • Horse of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 11:34:10 AM »

Sham: In The Twilight of Greatness

Offline Man o Taz

• Global Moderator
  • Horse of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2018, 11:35:13 AM »

Offline Man o Taz

• Global Moderator
  • Horse of the Year
    • View Profile