9. Bolt d' Oro
10. Promises Fulfilled
11. Enticed
12. My Boy Jack
[/quote

WOW - Sticking with Good Magic?? ME TOO
May they run with the wind

Man o Taz

I am starting to lean a bit more toward Mendelssohn lately, but he and Good Magic are neck and neck with me. Should be good value. Chad Brown has the knack. Mendolssohn could be a spooky good horse who actually has a foundation.

What I would love to see is a Mendolssohn Justify 3 race tete a tete.

Mendolssohn wins the Derby - Justify runs in the Preakness ala Point Given and they both run in the Belmont Stakes...where Mendolssohn wins again and then they meet for the Travers Stakes and Justify wins that one (or Justify wins the Haskell without Mendolssohn who is rested and then Mendolssohn runs in the Travers winning...heading into the open company races do they rematch in the PA Derby or does Mendolssohn take time off until the BCC?

I would think that would probably be the approach...which would give him a 6 race schedule...

Justify would have the Santa Anita Derby, Preakness Stakes, Haskell and PA Derby, and Mendolssohn would have the UAE Derby, Kentucky Derby, Belmont Stakes, Travers Stakes...and what a BCC that would be...4 G1s to 3 G1s but Mendossohn with a 3-1 edge head to head...

One can dream...
"And Allah took a handful of southerly wind, blew His breath upon it, and created the horse.... Thou shall fly without wings, and conquer without any sword. Oh, horse" - old Bedouin saying.