Gary Stevens just pledged 5K of his MMM BC earnings to Donna Keen's rescue RMR

Started by Catalina, November 08, 2013, 02:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catalina

What an absolutely fabulous and stunningly generous gesture!  Muchas, muchas gracias, Gary, on behalf of all the horses that will be helped by this.

The Tin Man

Couldn't have gone to a better organization either! Donna and Dallas are awesome! 

FT-TBC-TRF

Pretty cool.His ten percent is $275,000 and he's giving $5,000.Very generous!!

Zenyatta

Quote from: FT-TBC-TRF on November 08, 2013, 04:34:15 PM

Leave it to you to say what I was thinking. $5K is a nice gesture, but more would have made a greater impact. Gary, how about, considering what just happened to Johnny V, giving a share to the PDJF? 

I know, you just can't keep some cynics happy huh? Glad he did it, regardless, as she backpedals......

Islandgirl45

Very classy gesture from Gary Stevens. I'm not gonna second guess the amount. Neither will the rescue, I bet. ;)

Catalina

Quote from: Zenyatta on November 08, 2013, 06:09:11 PM
Quote from: FT-TBC-TRF on November 08, 2013, 04:34:15 PM

Leave it to you to say what I was thinking. $5K is a nice gesture, but more would have made a greater impact. Gary, how about, considering what just happened to Johnny V, giving a share to the PDJF? 

I know, you just can't keep some cynics happy huh? Glad he did it, regardless, as she backpedals......

Why lean on Stevens, and not on the owners, of all of them.  After all, they ended up with a vastly larger share of the pie.

As to Gary's pledged donation, I think it is flat out wonderful.

jjacks1

A thoughtful gesture from a wonderful man! Gary, I salute you!  :happy:
Just another sh*tty day in Paradise

Print
User actions